• Self motivated with warehousing experience?
• Thrive on meeting deadlines and problem solving?
• Bring your skills to the Pacific Helmets team
Pacific Helmets specialises in manufacturing and exporting safety helmets and accessories to the exacting design and performance specifications of each customer.
We are seeking a highly motivated, physically fit, experienced storeperson to be part of our small and dynamic team. You will be responsible for the efficient running of our warehouse.
You need to thrive on meeting strict deadlines, problem solving and applying your great organisational skills to ensure seamless supply of raw materials to production.
Responsibilities will include:
• Receiving inwards goods
• Picking to order
• Stock replenishment
• Chemical handling
• Inventory control
Our ideal applicant will be able to bring the following skills and attributes to the role:
• High level of written and oral communication skills
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Computer literacy
• Forklift license (preferred but not essential)
• Attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you would like to apply for any future vacancies, please feel free to submit an application form along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We will keep your information on file and contact you if any suitable positions become available.