AS/NZS 1801, EN397
- Light weight Kevlar®/fiberglass reinforced composite shell.
- UV-resistant hi-gloss paint finish.
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning and replacement.
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52-64cm for comfortable fit.
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- 2-/3-point polyester chinstrap comes with quick release buckle.
- Clear polycarbonate face shield with high light transmittance and superb impact resistance against high-speed projectiles.
- Earmuff mounting clips.
- Flame retardant neck protector.
- Front Bungy lamp attachment.
- Rear goggle strap.
- UK4AA or UK3AA torch.
- Hi-Vis Fluoro paint options.
- External decals.
Certification & Approval:
- Helmet certified to AS/NZS1801:1997, Type 1 & 2
- Face shield is approved to EN166 (equivalent to AS/NZS1337.1).
- CE marked to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Type-tested according to EN397:1995.